AGRONOMY and FARMING SYSTEM
We consider, that L. polyphyllus Lindl. and interspecies hybrids between different species of lupins have the highest potential in Russia, Belarus, Nordic countries and in Finland especially in future as a cultivated plants!
· to raise soil fertility in order to ensure the growth of general efficiency of agricultural production and increase the total taxes of cultivated cultures;
· to save significant amount of expensive nitric mineral fertilizers;
· to improve the quality of agricultural products by reducing accumulation of nitrates and nitrites;
· to introduce and develop an alternative resource-saving and ecologically safe system of agriculture;
· to expand and improve the sources of raw materials for production processes.