We consider, that L. polyphyllus Lindl. and interspecies hybrids between different species of lupins have the highest potential in Russia, Belarus, Nordic countries and in Finland especially in future as a cultivated plants!
· to raise soil fertility in order to ensure the growth of general efficiency of agricultural production and increase the total taxes of cultivated cultures;
· to save significant amount of expensive nitric mineral fertilizers;
· to improve the quality of agricultural products by reducing accumulation of nitrates and nitrites;
· to introduce and develop an alternative resource-saving and ecologically safe system of agriculture;
· to expand and improve the sources of raw materials for production processes.